Heard of Officine Panerai? They’re an Italian watchmaker who plays in the luxury – not the high-end, mind – segment of the market with Jaeger-LeCoultre, Hublot, Cartier, Rolex, Breitling, Omega etc. They recently organised an evening at the residence of the ambassador of Italy in New Delhi for the watch connoisseurs, and we have pics from the event attended by Delhi’s high society, courtesy of the brand, of course :-)
On display were Panerai’s 2012 novelties and in-house movements presenting the history of the brand, along with live art presentation on the over-riding theme of Italy.
Sonam Kalra & her band played a joyous mix of classics & lively jazz favourites, as well.
- What Avataar Do You Prefer Vidya Balan In?
- Day 7: The Looks We Loved at Cannes
- Spotted: Sachin Tendulkar and #IPLHot Cricketers Enjoy a Foodie Night Out
- Singer Kailash Kher to Play Cricket?
- Shilpa Shetty Buys Her Son a Lamborghini!
- Exclusive: Sonam Kapoor Rocks 50′s Chic for a New Advertisement
- Mika Singh, Kailash Kher, Ram Sampath Are Graphic Fukrey’s
- Prateik’s Playing With Fire!
- La Bella Donna: Sonam Kapoor Oozes Sex Appeal
- Ramp to Reality: Aditi Rao Hydari Goes Backless in Arpan Vohra