Celebs rarely step out of their homes without a touch of make-up, so it’s refreshing to see former model and Project Runway host Heidi Klum go nude faced in front of the camera. Want to see what she looks like without makeup?
Klum went au naturel with just a tiny paw print on her face to encourage women to step out without make-up in order to raise money for disadvantaged kids.
“I am so proud to be taking part in this year’s BBC Children in Need BearFaced campaign, says Klum. “Having worked in the fashion industry for a number of years, I am a firm believer of encouraging women’s empowerment. And what better way to do so than [by] supporting such a fantastic charity.”
Doesn’t she look so beautiful without a swipe of make-up?
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.