Have you seen the two new Vodafone commercials that are being bombarded on air? One involves girls at the tailors and another shows guys at the barber’s shop. So on Video Pairs today, I fix you up with the two ads that hint at the same message for the brand, but which one do you like?
Masterji Halter Kurti Banvani Hai…
The 35 second commercial has a set of different girls coming up to the masterji (tailor) with their individual wardrobe needs. Anyone who has been to the tailors have either mentioned one of their needs or witnessed one of these ‘characters’ in action, which is what makes this TVC very relatable!
The Boys at the Barber’s Shop
The second TVC features a different spectrum of guys at a barbers shop, again with their own specific needs. Personally, it’s clear that all the boys are ‘acting’ and isn’t as real as the Tailor one. But Ankur Tewari at the end, is most believable and funny.
Which one is your favourite between the two? I clearly love the tailor one, for sure!
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.