• Home > Bollywood News & Gossip > Is Anushka Sharma’s Lip Job a Big Deal?
    Comments

Is Anushka Sharma’s Lip Job a Big Deal?

Anushka Sharma

Anushka Sharma

Anushka Sharma

I’ve been getting bombarded with messages about Anushka Sharma’s alleged “lip job” and frankly I really don’t see what the big deal is. So she had her lips plumped, so? At least half of Bollywood has had some kind of cosmetic surgery (even the boys!) so what? I’d be worried if it went terribly wrong but she looks pretty normal to me still and you can hardly even tell…

You know, this stuff always reminds me of a press invite I once got to the wedding of a plastic surgeons daughter, they sent a list of Bollywood A-Listers expected to attend and I was thinking… um, could this be their client roster?! *LOL*

Anushka Sharma

Anushka Sharma

But by far the funniest quote by a “source” on this topic has to be this one, “since she (Anushka) is expected to start work for Rajkumar Hirani’s P.K. I don’t know if it’s the requirement of her next film.” Requirement, really?! I doubt that… but hey, you wanna see someone taking cosmetic surgery way too far? Then click here and meet the real life anime girls (especially Ukrainian barbie, who scares the crap out of me.)

Nov 21 , 2012 12:56 pm

• Karan Johar, Alia Bhatt & Sidharth Malhotra’s Night Out Without Varun Dhawan

• Watch: Priyanka Chopra’s Killing It In the Mary Kom Trailer!

• They Got Fined ₹30,000 For A Fashion Crime?!

• Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ Has Been Made Into Something More Spectacular!

• Get This Look: Lisa Ray Goes Green

• Get This Look: Sonakshi Sinha Goes Black In Nikhil Thampi

13 thoughts on “Is Anushka Sharma’s Lip Job a Big Deal?”

1. Becca
      November 21, 2012 at 1:02 pm

I didn’t even notice it until my sister pointed it out.

2. Nisha B
      November 21, 2012 at 1:56 pm

I didn’t know till i read here..Gotta agree with what you said Malini, almost the whole of Bollywood did plastic/cosmetic surgery here and there.

3. Priya
      November 21, 2012 at 3:07 pm

Really she has? didnt noticed as yet but yeah many of the bollywood actress have done it! So what! hahaha :P I still prefer her over KAT.

4. varun
      November 21, 2012 at 4:37 pm

Its no big deal alright, but for some reason if it was any other actor you guys would have created an EXCLUSIVE article and obviously we could’ve witnessed some rather nasty remarks! Since its Anushka, its perfectly fine since many others have done it. Ha!

5. Ss
      November 21, 2012 at 5:17 pm

Yeah only when Katrina does it, it’s a big deal for some reason. Anushka has had a boob job and now her lips. Who cares….the whole of Bollywood has gone under the knife but let’s not have double standards by panning someone for getting it done and then saying its absolutely okay for another actress.

6. Min
      November 22, 2012 at 1:28 am

The only reason I’m not a fan of the lip jobs is cuz when it comes to acting- they no longer can quiver their lips or move them appropriately- it becomes very stiff. For modelling it can work, but acting- if you can’t move your lips appropriately- you can’t act.
      Plus it doesn’t suit her face- it puts a bigger emphasis on her lips as her eyes are smaller to begin with…

7. trailer
      November 22, 2012 at 9:58 am

Now lets see if this boring face LIES about it like the beloved dumbo Plastic Chopra.

8. Nabeela
      November 22, 2012 at 8:32 pm

First of all, that Ukrainian Barbie is living, breathing human being?! Who could’ve told. I was stunned and highly scared! That is what people shouldn’t do to themselves.

I didn’t even know that Anushka got her lips plumped till I read it here. Wow! So what? As long as it doesn’t look ugly or absolutely unreal. We all have features on our body, especially our face that we wish could’ve been a different way. It’s the same thing as wearing braces and fixing your teeth. It’s called cosmetic dentistry. I don’t know why people make it into such a big deal, unless you’re starting to look weird!

9. Surabhi
      January 19, 2013 at 1:27 am

Are you stupid. She looks lost and retarted with this lip job. I feel sorry for her (for you also now), and about the fact that how people ruin themselves in this industry. Every time I look at her new (post lip job) pictures I wonder what a nightmare must it be for her to look into the mirror.

10. Hasid
      February 1, 2013 at 7:00 pm

Is it only a lip job or a nose job as well. Anyways she has ruined her face for sure.

11. vaibhav
      March 12, 2013 at 8:50 pm

she is my favvvvvvvvvvvvvvv actresss….but being honest it was not at all necessary…and yeah in appearance she was obviously beautiful earlier…i wil request her to do this surgery again and bring back her origional face which gave her real recognition nd fame in industry ..

12. Hang Nguyen
      March 28, 2013 at 10:32 pm

Hello – India dear
      I am a Vietnamese, I love the movie of your country, I know more about India and I love India more through those movies. I also loved Indian actors, especially the actress Anushka Sharma. I love her personality, her talent, her natural beauty, her charming smile and her role. I love her very much. But lately, everyone noticed her appearance has changed, especially her face. I cried when I saw the picture of her recently. I cried because I regret a natural beauty has been lost, because I love her. I do not understand why she thinks she needs to change her appearance.
      I hope she can read these lines. I want to thanks for the message sent to Anushka something with my most sincere as a person who loves my idol:
      “Anushka, you know that the image of a Taani or Shruti vibrant with natural beauty and looks beautiful soul went to the hearts of millions of people. You are very talented, because you’re different. You do not have to like anyone. We love your talent, your personality, and above all we love you because you are yourself. You should stop at the appearance and personality of Akira. You do not need to change anything at all. Is enough for our happiness when seeing you. Anyway, I still love you. I will always keep the image a Anushka personality and natural in my heart. Wishing you more happiness and success. ”
      (From a big fan of Anushka Sharma in Vietnam)