The opening of Gucci’s fifth and largest store in India − at the The Oberoi, Gurgaon − saw Rahul Khanna dress up head-to-toe, once again, in the Italian fashion house’s pieces – and some were from the easy-on-the-eye Cruise 2013 collection.
The centrepiece of his outfit was the light blue notch lapel structured two-button ‘Dylan’ jacket, which he teamed with ‘white light cotton drill riding pants’ (don’t ask!), white dress shirt, sand and brown ascot print cotton scarf, brown leather belt with rectangular buckle and brown oxford brogues with tassel detail – phew!
SO, what do you reckon?
P.S. All the pieces on Rahul can now be found at the Gucci stores in India, and here’s the listings… :-)
- Galleria, Trident Hotel, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400002; Tel – 022 30277060
- Palladium Annexe, High Street Phoenix, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013 ; Tel – 022 67499492
- DLF Emporio, Vasant Kunj , Phase 2, New Delhi 110070; Tel – 011 46471111
- Oberoi Shopping Arcade, The Oberoi Hotel, Dr Zakir Hussain Marg, New Delhi 100003; Tel – 011 43583939
- Oberoi Gurgaon, 443 Udyog Vihar 3, Phase V, Gurgaon Road, Haryana 122016; Tel – 0124 4102172
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com