Oh, I love Rahul Bose – to bits. And foremost among the reason I heart him so much is that he’s that rare quality in a man: he knows how to dress :-p (Indeed, I’m exactly that shallow a cow.) And guess what? His most recent public appearance – for the launch of Amar Chitra Katha & Tinkle books − was yet another sartorial sermon. This time, though, it was on how to achieve that easy elegance in your off-duty wear. So guys… Follow. Now.
He looked just so cool in that get-up of: half-sleeved light blue striped shirt, grey slim-fitting trousers and grey plimsolls.
But guys, if there’s one thing I’d like you to take from this look, it’s the footwear. If you find loafers/boat shoes/Chelsea boots/Sahara boots/biker boots to be too grown-up/smart/uptight for your downtime and prefer to wear trainers instead, it’s perfectly fine. Just don’t wear those unsightly jogging shoes (or their ilk) that seem to be surgically attached to Hrithik Roshan’s feet. They look dowdy and boorish – and right away put you in the ‘soccer dad’ territory. Instead, go for something similar to Rahul’s, or Shahid Kapoor’s, or Shah Rukh Khan’s, or Akshay Kumar‘s. Or just get Converse or Vans – life would be so much simpler.
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen