I wasn’t quite sure how to react when I first saw this video called Indian Levels. Granted the Avicii part is catchy but wtf is Sonu Nigam doing driving around singing “if I don’t have you, if I don’t have yooouuuoooo…” *facepalm* I blame wardrobe, that’s who I blame. Avicii wins hands down.
Dear DJ FatBat please keep finding gems like this, sometimes my blog just writes itself! xoxo
PS. This is Sonu, Sonu Nigam also has a concert version video of this song :)
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com