Jewelry designer, Farah Khan Ali, recently presented her latest dazzling designs for the season over a high tea preview at the Fizaa boutique in Mumbai. Called, A Couture Canvas, these pieces with striking animal motifs, “Speak a contemporary language and each one is an heirloom in its own right,” says Farah.
The collection is embodied with intricate carving of emeralds, rubies and sapphires. The luscious tumbles in reds, blues, pinks and yellows, the unusual cuts, the traditional settings of the polki and the stunning baroque designs are all woven together into a story with strings of pristine pearls.
Seen at the preview were Maharani Padmini Devi of Jaipur, Princess Dia Kumari of Jaipur, Sussanne Roshan, Ameesha Patel, Rageshwari, Anna Singh, Pooja Bedi, Dia Mirza and Rouble Nagi among many other society ladies.
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.