Bollywood’s sultry siren, Chitrangda Singh, was recently the star attraction at the Goa River Marathon - a full 21.1 kilometer marathon – which aims to promote a healthier lifestyle, and showcase running as a serious sport in India. The event was sponsored by Puma.
After the marathon was completed, Chitrangda gave the winners their prizes. See more pix here:
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com