Ensemble, India’s first haute couture store that pioneered and revolutionized the concept of fashion retail and multi-designer space in India, celebrated its 25th anniversary on 12.12.12.
Among those who came by to celebrate with Tina & Tarun Tahiliani on this exciting milestone were Arjun Rampal, Mehr Rampal, Suzanne Roshan, Manish Malhotra, Surily Goel, Malini Ramani, Shefalee & Arjun Khanna, Lisa Haydon, Queenie Dhody, Bhavna Pandey, Anil & Sabina Chopra, Pratima & Gaurav Bhatia, Anu Dewan, Madhoo Shah, Kaykashen Patel, Laila & Ricky Lamba, Ramona Narang, Seema Mehrotra, Nina Manuel and many others.
Check out more photos from the event below:
To celebrate Ensemble’s twenty-fifth milestone, some of India’s top designers came together to create an exclusive Limited Edition Anniversary collection, which will be displayed at the Ensemble stores in Mumbai and New Delhi throughout the month of December. The designers who have contributed to the anniversary collection include Rohit Bal, Anamika Khanna, Tarun Tahiliani, Wendell Rodricks, Sabyasachi, Raghavendra Rathore, Rajesh Pratap Singh, Manish Arora, Gaurav Gupta, Malini Ramani, Manish Malhotra and Varun Behl.
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen