Sultry Sunny Leone put on her dancing shoes – for the first time ever in India – on the night of 31st December and gyrated for a crowd of over 2500 people who had paid big bucks to watch her shake her booty at The Hotel Lalit in New Delhi.
Sunny’s husband and manager, Daniel Weber, stated the event was a sellout and that the audience enjoyed her jhatkas and matkas to the hilt. Sunny performed to a medley of a few numbers like Yeh Jism Hai Toh Kya, Abhi Abhi, Disco Deewane and a Jennifer Lopez number.
Her second entry was on songs like Anarkali Disco Chali, Ooh La La and Chikni Chameli. Sunny emulated the performances of seniors like Malaika Arora Khan, Vidya Balan and Katrina Kaif as she gyrated ecstatically to these songs.
The Jism 2 debutante was blown over by the warm reaction of the audience to her dance numbers. “The energy levels of the audience was pretty amazing and I loved their intensity and their reaction as well,” says the actress.
- Prateik’s Playing With Fire!
- La Bella Donna: Sonam Kapoor Oozes Sex Appeal
- Ramp to Reality: Aditi Rao Hydari Goes Backless in Arpan Vohra
- Saif Ali Khan Heads to Harrod’s
- Wanna Hear a Song That’s Killing it Right Now?
- Farah Khan Ali’s Facebook Sunshine
- Tusshar Kapoor Looks Like a Joker
- Was Aishwarya Rai Channeling Marge Simpson at Cannes?!
- WIN This L’Or Sunset Hamper from L’Oréal Paris
- Sidharth Malhotra Wants to Go Home!