The joint production venture between Ekta Kapoor and Karan Johar (which KJo refers to as a ‘love-hate’ story) is having its share of back-and-forth. First, we heard that Kareena Kapoor was signed on to play the lead opposite Emraan Hashmi, but soon the news came that she had dropped out of the film. Post that, we heard Deepika Padukone was signed on as the lead, though reportedly at that time Kareena wanted to rejoin the project. As if that wasn’t enough, now there are more rumors doing the rounds.
Word has it that though Deepika was earlier finalized for the film, she has now been replaced by Kareena. The funny thing is, Kareena may have initially given up this film to accomodate Bhansali‘s Ram Leela, which eventually went to Deepika – so it seems that these two leading ladies have found themselves in a spot of switcheroo! We’re still waiting for an official announcement, but considering that the project will be kicked off soon, we can expect one in the near future.
Meanwhile, what are your thoughts? Who would you prefer to see opposite Emraan – Kareena or Deepika?
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com