So Sapna Bhavnani and Salman Khan already had a showdown of sorts on Bigg Boss, where she apparently called him a “serial woman beater.” That seems to have been edited out of the show (could you imagine if they left it in?), but now that Sapna’s out of the house, she doesn’t have to be worried about being censored anymore. That’s probably why she recently came out publicly to call Salman a male chauvinist – here’s what she said!
Sapna told Hindustan Times:
“Honestly, I don’t look at Salman as India’s biggest star. For me, he is a fellow human being, and therefore, I am not scared of voicing my opinion if I feel that what he is saying is wrong. I only said what I feel. I am not afraid of repercussions and I believe in standing for what I feel is right. Salman is a male chauvinist. He used to discriminate between girls and boys by telling girl contestants that ‘aapse nahi hoga’. Also, he should have taken stand at various instances in favour of girls when he actually did not.”
Well, Sapna is known for speaking her mind and it looks like she’s not backing down this time either!
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com