The Golden Globe Awards took place last night and it was a fashionable treat. The actresses sashayed down the red carpet outfitted in Spanx, costly couture and primped hair. Yummy Mummys Claire Danes and Adele made a triumphant return to the spotlight post having their babies.
Jessica Alba in Oscar de la Renta
Jennifer Lopez and Halle Berry prove they still got it in their ’40s while Marion Cottilard went the matchy-matchy route which wasn’t my cup of tea. My favourite however, was Jessica Alba who shut it down in a coral Oscar de la Renta gown. Take a look at what the stars wore.
Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad
Nicole Kidman in Alexander McQueen
Claire Danes in Atelier Versace
Halle Berry in Versace
Anne Hathaway in Chanel Couture
Adele in Burberry
Isla Fisher in Reem Acra
Marion Cottilard in Christian Dior
Megan Fox in Dolce & Gabbana
Who was your favourite at the Golden Globes?
- Rishi & Ranbir Kapoor to Remake Awara!
- Get This Look Make-Up: Aishwarya Rai’s Shimmery Lids
- Tusshar Kapoor to Launch His Own Production House
- Why YOU Love Barun Sobti! #CelebrityLoveFest
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor is Pretty in Pink
- MTV to Sell Sexy Lingerie?
- Get This Look Make-Up: Freida Pinto’s Red Lips
- Has Ameesha Patel Over-Packed for Cannes?
- Lainey Lui Says Gossip Has an Eco-System!
- Win Exotic Wall Art by Krsna Mehta