Hindustan Tin Works Limited along with Pearl Academy, the well-known fashion and design education institute, recently celebrated their much anticipated The Spirit of Sustainability fashion show for the Canvironment Week in New Delhi. The fashion show saw a number of talented students of Pearl walking the ramp and showcasing off their innovative and beautiful designs created out of tin cans and metal scrap.
Love their futuristic designs made of scrap metal.
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com