When the legendary designer Karl Lagerfeld sent two blushing brides (Kati Nescher and Ashleigh Good), holding hands, down the ramp at the Chanel couture show in Paris yesterday, the world looked on with wonder – not because they looked like fairy princesses in their lacy and frilly confections, but because it was an obvious attempt to promote the issue of same-sex marriage.
France’s President Francoise Hollande is supporting a same-sex marriage bill and this seems to be Karl’s way of supporting the cause. The two “brides” were accompanied by Lagerfeld’s God-son Hudson Kroenig.
What’s your opinion?
- Ajay Devgn & Kajol’s London Mansion!
- Kiran Rao Says No to Television!
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Music From The Great Gatsby, Yay Or Nay?
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?