• Home > Fashion > Fashion News > Are These the Ugliest Shoes, Ever?
    Comments

Are These the Ugliest Shoes, Ever?

Saif Ali Khan at the Race 2 screening (Photo courtesy | Yogen Shah)

Saif Ali Khan at the Race 2 screening (Photo courtesy | Yogen Shah)

The. Ugliest. Shoes. Ever.

Friends, I’ll have you know that footwear is of utmost importance to me. Case in point being, it’s the very first thing I check out when I meet a guy. So imagine my horror when I saw this ghastliness on the feet of a Bollywood actor… I quite like! Wanna know who inflicted this upon us?

Saif Ali Khan at the Race 2 screening (Photo courtesy | Yogen Shah)

Saif Ali Khan at the Race 2 screening (Photo courtesy | Yogen Shah)

Saif, Saif, Saif, I know you can do so much better than this – you’ve Burberry on speed dial, for crying out loud! Please burn those shoes – pronto. I’ll even get the log. And oh, Saif, while you’re at it, you might as well chuck in those jeans – as fuel to the fire.

Toodles,

Z x

Agree with me on Saif Ali Khan's shoes?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
    Zina Tasreen
    Jan 29 , 2013 10:28 pm

• Get This Look: Marv & Anushka’s Myntra Makeover!

• Team MissMalini’s Love at First Site! #MMLoves on Myntra.com

• Bridal Finery & A Champagne Brunch – Runway Bridal Is All Set To Begin!

• 7 Quotes That Will Resonate With Every Beauty Addict!

• Brides & Bridesmaids – Meet Your New Best Friend, Designer Bhumika Grover!

• You’ve Never Seen Smart Casuals Done So Well!

11 thoughts on “Are These the Ugliest Shoes, Ever?”

1. Most celebrities think they can get away with stuff, how untrue! Thanks for bringing it out in the open, this is so much like someone stole his wardrobe and all that was left to borrow was this, for crying out loud!

2. Kaviani
      January 29, 2013 at 11:08 pm

Not as ugly as half of the atrocities Anushka Sharma and Deepika wear routinely that this site touts as haute couture. But yeah, kinda ugly.

3. Mounika
      January 30, 2013 at 12:13 am

i dont know about his shoes. The hair and hair line looks ugly as hell.

4. I have to admit we have to give him a credit for trying to stand out in fashion!

5. Hope floats
      January 30, 2013 at 4:36 am

He looks like a weird mixture of little poor French guy and a Texas cowboy strolling in manhattan – abs FAIL – for his age – he should stick to semi casual attire if not formals…

6. Nabeela
      January 30, 2013 at 5:54 am

I won’t say the ugliest… have seen worse.

7. Texas Girl
      January 30, 2013 at 8:29 am

Those are cowboy boots. I personally don’t care for them but he’d be a hit in Texas.

8. Cherry
      January 30, 2013 at 9:48 am

Not doing anything for his looks too. What does Kareena has to say about this..

9. Hahahaha Texas Girl you’re so right! xoxo

10. s
      January 30, 2013 at 5:18 pm

I disagree. It’s not the shoes, it’s the entire outfit. The T-shirt should only be worn indoors, glasses.should not be sitting on a crew neck collar. Ripped jeans, okay but paired with that T-shirt in that color is not a good idea. Granted, I am 100 percent guilty of committing similar fashion faux pas, but those occur early in the morning when I grab the closest articles of clothing after rolling out of bedand need to run out to get breakfast or walk the dog. Maybe he was going for a “I don’t give a ______” look.

11. mally
      February 9, 2013 at 1:03 am

those shoes are nice and i would bye every single one of thise in every color

• days