Mallika Sherawat recently attended the promotion for her upcoming film Dirty Politics - a promotional meet for which she had to apparently skip a meeting with US President Barack Obama!
Mallika says she had been invited to a dinner that was supposed to be attended by President Obama, and had even confirmed her presence at the party. However, her director K C Bokadia called her and told her that the press meet was being scheduled for that day, so she had to make a decision on which to pick – and since Dirty Politics is the “most important film in [her] life,” she decided to skip the dinner.
Interesting that she’s still playing the Obama card! In any case, we’ll ask you – are you looking forward to this film? It’s based on the Bhanwari Devi case.
Pix: Yogen Shah for MissMalini.
- Fashion Police: Vidya Balan Looks Matronly
- Hot or Not: Aishwarya Rai in Gucci
- Salman Khan Goes Mental Again
- Rishi & Ranbir Kapoor to Remake Awara!
- Get This Look Make-Up: Aishwarya Rai’s Shimmery Lids
- Tusshar Kapoor to Launch His Own Production House
- Why YOU Love Barun Sobti! #CelebrityLoveFest
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor is Pretty in Pink
- MTV to Sell Sexy Lingerie?
- Get This Look Make-Up: Freida Pinto’s Red Lips