Pune-based Natasha Ramchandran was one of the breakout stars of the modelling circuit last year. With her pixie hair cut and angular features she quickly garnered editorials in many fashion glossies. Now, the the part-Tamilian, part-Bangladeshi model is all set to walk down the catwalk at London Fashion Week where some of the biggest fashion names such as Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Erdem and Paul Smith.
We hope the leggy lass receives the same phenomenal success as Lakshmi Menon, who landed Hermès and Givenchy campaigns!
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.