Veena Malik‘s 3D horror film has been awaiting a release, and now it’s finally set to hit threatres in March! Mumbai 125 km revolves around the life of five friends who go on a road trip on New Years Eve. They come across a milestone written Mumbai 125 km’, but even after travelling for an hour, they end up reaching the same road which has the stone.
The trailer of the film, which also stars Vedita Pratap Singh and Karanvir Bohra, is now out. Have a look at it!
Director Hemant Madhukar says: “It was a great experience shooting a film in 3D as it is for the first time I have worked on a concept like this. The entire film is shot in nights as the film is a one night story. My film also has a fresh pairing, and I am launching Karanvir Bohra who is a well known TV actor. I saw his work in Saubhagyavati Bhava and I thought he was appropriate for the character I wanted.”
What do you think?
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com