I’m partial to inky blue and I love this picture of Gucci’s spring/summer 2013 campaign, shot by famed photographers Mert & Marcus Piggot. I’m glad they chose the ruffles ensemble on model Anja Rubik, as it provides some movement on the otherwise clean shot.
The 3rd shot just reminds of a tropical paradise in the ’60s with the print and bell sleeves. Retro hippie anyone?!
- What Avataar Do You Prefer Vidya Balan In?
- Day 7: The Looks We Loved at Cannes
- Spotted: Sachin Tendulkar and #IPLHot Cricketers Enjoy a Foodie Night Out
- Singer Kailash Kher to Play Cricket?
- Shilpa Shetty Buys Her Son a Lamborghini!
- Exclusive: Sonam Kapoor Rocks 50′s Chic for a New Advertisement
- Mika Singh, Kailash Kher, Ram Sampath Are Graphic Fukrey’s
- Prateik’s Playing With Fire!
- La Bella Donna: Sonam Kapoor Oozes Sex Appeal
- Ramp to Reality: Aditi Rao Hydari Goes Backless in Arpan Vohra