Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif are all set to become the most marketable film-star couple in the world! Word has it that the two are jointly signing on for a hair oil brand, and if the deal goes according to plan, they could be fetching a huge sum – a sum that even Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan have not fetched.
According to the Daily Mail, the joint deal could go as high as 10 crores, while Saif/Kareena usually charge between 5 and 6 crores for their package deals. Individually, Ranbir charges around 3 crores while Katrina’s is around 2.5 crores – but the price goes up, says trade analyst Komal Nahta, when the endorsement deal wants to cash in on the popularity of the two as a couple.
The price for the deal is yet to be finalized, though, as it depends on a lot of things – for example, whether the two will be putting in public appearances as well or whether it’ll be just an ad shoot. But either way, it’s safe to say that they’re on their way to knocking Saif and Kareena off the top spot, at least when it comes to being the highest paid Bollywood couple. With all the mystery and hype surrounding their relationship, it’s not difficult to see why they’re reaching that spot!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen