The stars converged at ITC Central for the HT Mumbai’s Most Stylish Awards. I’ve broken down the red carpet trends from the event.
Ladies in Maroon
Shilpa Shetty has got back her banging body post giving birth to her son. She wore a draped maroon number where as Sridevi opted for a satin ensemble.
Aditi Rao Hydari, Jacqueline Fernandez and Mandira Bedi brightened up the red carpet in highlighter hues. Rao picked a green draped dress from Gaurav Gupta, Jacqueline showed off some leg in a neon pink gown from Pernia Qureshi while Bedi went desi.
The Classic Looks:
Dia Mirza and Chitrangada Singh opted for soft, romantic looks with Mirza wearing a ruffled tiered Catharine Malandrino gown while Ms Singh wore a Rahul Khanna + Rohit Gandhi ensemble.
The Most Edgy
Natasha Poonawala and Sonam Kapoor were both spotted wearing black at the awards. Ms Poonawala wore a black croc leather dress while Sonam opted for a floor-length Elie Saab gown with graphic eyes.
Pix: Yogen Shah for MissMalini
- What Avataar Do You Prefer Vidya Balan In?
- Day 7: The Looks We Loved at Cannes
- Spotted: Sachin Tendulkar and #IPLHot Cricketers Enjoy a Foodie Night Out
- Singer Kailash Kher to Play Cricket?
- Shilpa Shetty Buys Her Son a Lamborghini!
- Exclusive: Sonam Kapoor Rocks 50′s Chic for a New Advertisement
- Mika Singh, Kailash Kher, Ram Sampath Are Graphic Fukrey’s
- Prateik’s Playing With Fire!
- La Bella Donna: Sonam Kapoor Oozes Sex Appeal
- Ramp to Reality: Aditi Rao Hydari Goes Backless in Arpan Vohra