Last night in Mumbai producer Kumar Mangat Pathak and Abhishek Pathak unveiled the first look of their upcoming film Aatma, directed by Suparn Verma. In keeping with the theme of the film, the makers had created an ambiance which had a spooky and an eerie look. A girl lay chained in a locked cage while two other girls (portraying ghostly spirits) dressed in white stood at the entrance to welcome the audience.
Of course, the stars of the film - Bipasha Basu, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and the adorable little, Doyel Dhawan – were the center of attention at the launch party.
Pix: Yogen Shah for MissMalini
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com
- Photos: John Abraham, Kangna Ranaut, Anil Kapoor at the Shootout at Wadala Success Bash
- Sonam Kapoor’s a Barbie in Elie Saab!
- Watch: Dhanush is Delightful in the New ‘Raanjhanaa’ Promo!
- Sonam Kapoor in Shehla Khan: Yay or Nay?
- Spotted: Tejaswini Kolhapure in Pria Kataria Puri at Cannes
- Decoding Sunscreen!