Last night at The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles, India’s best export to Hollywood – Freida Pinto – co-hosted a special pre-Oscar bash along with Vanity Fair magazine, to highlight the issue of the girl child and the importance of their education.
She wore a dress from Antonio Berardi’s Spring 2013 collection which we felt, was a tad too long for her and made her look older than she actually is.
Freida has nice long legs and should stay away from mid-length dresses which do nothing to highlight her features! Don’t you agree?
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.