We like to have a bit of fun in the office, so when MissMalini e-mailed me pictures of Salman Khan and Suniel Shetty from one of the Celebrity Cricket League matches, she asked a very interesting question: “Who do you think would win in a fight between these two?!” We had a laugh over it, but that of course got me thinking – and now I have to ask you the same question, because I can’t decide. But I’ve got a few ideas!
So I got to making a list and these are the reasons I’ve come up with so far; help me add to them!
1. He’s done enough war movies to know a thing or two about fights.
2. Look at that face. Clearly he’s taken a punch or two before? (There must be some latent anger in there…)
3. Obviously he can’t dance, so he must be able to fight? #BollywoodBasics.
1. The body. Enough said.
2. He’s gotten into his fair share of scuffles to know how to hold his own by now!
3. He’s had enough training for Physics-defying stunts to be able to pull out a move or two!
Wonder what poor Sohail Khan has to think about all this?!
Pix: Yogen Shah for MissMalini.