Rumors have been doing the rounds for forever that Neil Nitin Mukesh and Sonal Chauhan are seeing each other, and I remember Neil even admitted to liking her during a magazine interview once! So it comes as no surprise that these two have sizzling chemistry in the new 3G song called Kaise Bataaoon – but do you want to know what’s cooking between these two off-screen?
A nice romantic dinner, that’s what! We hear that while shooting for 3G in Fiji, Sonal celebrated her birthday – but since they had a packed schedule in front of them, she couldn’t go back home to visit her family. So like the nice guy that he is, Neil decided to organize a dinner for her – he got the hotel to make arrangements for a quiet, romantic dinner and even got them to build a canopy on the beach! *lol* Getting inspired by your song, eh, Neil?
Plus he apparently got traditional Fiji dancers and musicians to put up a little surprise for Sonal, so as you can imagine, he scored major brownie points!
Pix: Yogen Shah for MissMalini.
- Bombay Talkies Goes to Cannes
- Siddhanth Kapoor’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Ajay Devgn & Kajol’s London Mansion!
- Kiran Rao Says No to Television!
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif