I must establish that watching the Gucci livestream felt like I was sitting front row in Milan. The Gucci woman is strong and powerful – that’s a message creative director Frida Giannini always sends out via her clothes. This time the influence was Alfred Hitchcock’s heroine who has a fetish. The colour palette was dark – black playing a dominant role interspersed with jewel tones. Knee-high python boots gave a very dominatrix vibe. Feathers, paillettes and fish net – certainly not for the faint of heart. Check out the rest of the collection.
What do you think of the collection?
- Ajay Devgn & Kajol’s London Mansion!
- Kiran Rao Says No to Television!
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Music From The Great Gatsby, Yay Or Nay?
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?