It was probably back in 2002 for Devdas that we last saw Shah Rukh Khan and Aishwarya Rai on screen together. Since then they had an acrimonious tiff, allegedly because of her then boyfriend, Salman Khan, storming on to film sets and creating disruptions. This even prompted Shah Rukh to replace her with Rani Mukherjee in his production, Chalte Chalte. Now, rumour has it they may be reuniting at last.
Since then of course, much water has flown under the bridge (not to mention Aishwarya getting married and also having a baby). But now, the gossips have it that Ash just might make a return to acting and will star opposite SRK- after a decade!
Rumours have it that Farah Khan has approached Aishwarya to act in Happy New Year but there has been no official confirmation because the light-eyed-lady is still supposedly considering the offer.
If she does accept, not only will she have Shah Rukh as her co-star but husband Abhishek Bachchan as well.
This is one we’re definitely looking forward to!
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.