She’s the recipient of four National Awards and has been the lady behind some of the most elaborate costumes ever to be seen on the silver screen. And today, in all modesty, costume and fashion designer Neeta Lulla, celebrates her birthday, “At work, as usual!”
Says Neeta, exclusively to Team MissMalini, “It’s a usual working day for me. Its that boring,” she laughs. “I’m busy working on a South film project with Rana Dagubatti but as I speak to you, I’ve taken a little time off to have lunch at Indigo with my daughter Nishka and Sameera Reddy. And at night, we will have a little dinner with the rest of my family but I’m not sure where we will be dining.”
And what are the best gifts Neeta has received today? “Well, my staff gifted me Starbucks coffee, which I absolutely love and a friend gave me a Richard Bach book with lots of quotations. I’ve also received many beautiful bouquets of flowers which have brightened up my home and work space.”
Take a look at some of Neeta’s more elaborate costumes from Jodha Akbar and Devdas:
Here’s wishing Neeta Lulla a very happy birthday from Team MissMalini :)
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen