It’s one movie I never miss whenever it repeats on TV. Released almost twenty years ago in 1994, Baby’s Day Out was a huge hit and followed slightly in the vein of the Home Alone series (blonde kid all Alone in new York).
The film revolved around a two year old toddler who gets kidnapped, but manages to escape and always stays a couple steps ahead of them as they chase him around New York.
But whatever happened to Baby Bink, played by twins Adam Robert Worton and Jacob Joseph Worton?
Turns out, the cute little twins have grown into handsome young man, and Baby’s Day Out seems to be the only movie they acted in. Google search does not provide any satisfactory answers about what they’ve been up to, so if anyone has any info please share in the comments section below!
And here’s the trailer for a quick trip down memory lane:
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab