- About Us
- SEND US A TIP
- Switch to Blog View
Nope! We’re not impressed or intrigued with Kangana Ranaut’s look/costume from Krrish 3. It smacks of deja-vu and reminds us of almost every sexy super woman/villain – right from the birth of Catwoman in 1940 (she was only known as The Cat, back then) to Jane Fonda as Barbarella (1968) to Lara Croft who debuted as a video game character in 1996.
Kangana (who plays the character of Kaya) has a very formula look:
1) Skin-fitting shiny body suit.
2) Emphasis on the bust line.
3) A belt as an accessory.
4) Leather boots
Don’t believe us? Take a look at the other super women /super villains who have sported a similar look in the past.
We won’t deny that Kangana looks sexy – very sexy – but we would have loved to see the character sport a look which isn’t so formula.
* The suit has been designed by Gavin Miguel.
* It is made up of rubber latex.
* It took almost two months to be made.
* Rumour has it that Kangana had to shed nearly five kilos to get into shape to wear the suit.
*Sources have it that it took Kangana two hours each day to get oiled up and get into the bodysuit.
Tags:Gavin MiguelJane FondaKangana RanautKrrish 3Lara Croft