OMG girls I have GREAT news! If you’re anything like me you probably get super excited about the idea of shopping but end up extremely frustrated whenever you looking for denims because you have to try on like 50 pairs to find even one that fits you well. Which is why I was extremely impressed when my fit-expert Tusharika Rao took two-and-a-half seconds to hand me a pair of jeans to try on. I did and they fit perfectly! (See?!) So now I’m psyched. I know I’m a 25 Demi, and I kinda like the slim boot cut. So I plan to walk into the Levi’s store on Linking Road next weekend and shop up a storm since I already know what shape I am :)
That’s right it’s all about shape, not size.
The press junket was a blast by the way, and I have tons of pictures. Couple of random things…
1. I absolutely loved Shani Himanshu table decor (and full head of hair.)
2. Ran into an old dancer buddy and also the lovely fellow photo-blogger Naina Redhu (who just takes the best pictures ever!)
3. Based on their fashion show, Levi’s appears to have a whole new super cute girlie collection! Little denim mini skirt, I’m coming for you.
4. Ileana D’Cruz (the South Indian super star of 12 films in 4 years fame) had a sometimes British accent lol!
5. This is the first time I’ve seen Jacqueline Fernandez up close and personal and I was completely delighted by her adorable puppy-like enthu-cutletism!
6. Marc Robinson giggled nervously when a fellow blogger asked him to give her his “good profile”, cute.
7. Chitrangada Singh (who does look a lot like Smita Patil) scoffed that I was video-taping her on my phone, as if.
All in all kids, its time to go stress-free denim shopping!
P.S. Gotta love that the sizes are known as Slight, Demi and Bold. Only a chick could come up with a description that flattering for the shape of your bum. I asked one of the guys I know what he’d call them and he said “flat, round and big”. Lol!