I struggled for a moment on whether to wait one more week to start ‘Five Things Friday’s” on the fresh canvas of a new year. Needless to say, I have decided to end the year with the first entry. Yikes, is it really 2011 tomorrow?
Five things that made me smile this week.
1. Finding a red nail polish I could wear into business meetings and out on the town. Red is tricky as sometimes… tacky. OPI makes a great shade called Malaga Wine.
2. Surrounded by a roomful of larger than life personalities with smiles plastered on their faces. A wine tasting paired with laughter, fun, stinky cheese and of course a Rubik’s cube was a great way to spend one of the last few nights of the year.
3. A sassy new pair of flats. My feet loved them also.
4. Watching my Facebook wall fill up with photos of new babies. Three of my girlfriend became mothers last week. Bless Mark Zuckerberg’s soul!
5. Sorting through photos to use for a newsletter and still be stunned by the beauty of this little girl.