Why not try making the world a better place this weekend? All of the below projects can be completed in just a few hours or less, so no excuses not to spread the love!
Quick and Easy Ways to Make the World a Better Place
1. Encourage Spring Cleaning any season and organize a used clothing drive. Make sure to send a friendly reminder to participants that the clothes should clean and free of large stains.
2. Make baby supply kits for newborns in need or hygiene kits for the homeless. If you’re not sure what to put in these kits, check out these simple suggestions:
Wash Cloth or Hand Towel
Feminine Hygiene Products
3. Encourage education and save the planet by old book recirculation. Book drives work great as well!
4. Bring projects from theuglyindian.com to life. Make sure to report back to us on which wall you have adopted in your neighborhood.
5. Get an HIV test. Knowledge is power.
For more wonderful ideas, please visit charityguide.org