Ok, ok I admit it, I LOVE all weddings but surely these are the best kind right? Also, ever since I got engaged I find myself paying way more attention to how other people go about executing the finer details of their big day(s), it’s kinda like window-shopping right? Lol. So while I remain terrified of all the planning involved in the run up to my (hopefully) December wedding, during which I know I will torture the fiancee severely with all my questions, I just had to share a few memories from Paul & Caoilinn’s beautiful wedding in Goa. Love you guys and congratulations once again! :) xoxo
Psst! The next time you’re in Goa you simply must check out Marbela Beach Resort (which I suspect is just the perfect place for the Goa leg of my wedding plans *wink wink*) But for now here are a few of my favorite things from their wonderful wedding.
10 Things I Loved…
1. Abhay Deol turned up in his yellow jeep and a naughty grin to match! In fact I got him and Dino Morea to pose together for a double eye-candy shot :)
Dino Morea and Abhey Deol
2. The lovely ceremony at Morjim church with friends and family. So simple and sooooo romantic :) the bride & groom had super-talented friends sing live after the ceremony, unforgettable!
2. This bizarre little yellow bling tote that kept us entertained for a majority of the ceremony, we kept daring each other to touch it, true story. (If only we had found that little blue “Smurf” hand earlier in the day, the pictures I could have taken!)
Tote and Smurf
3. The baby pink & white color theme through-out the venue and little candle keep sakes for the girls and cigars for the boys, nice touch!
Pink and White Theme
4. Since Caoilinn loves glitter, her girlfriends were on a mission to sparkle up the crowd #awesome
Glitter and Girlfriends
5.The beautiful message on the back of the service booklet, so much love in so few words.
6. The adorable pink and white freshly painted auto-rickshaw with a just married sign on the back for them to ride home in, how cute!
Pink and White Rickshaw
7. Sunset, Sushi & Champagne (also the jumbo grilled prawns, thin crust pizza & bar dancing!)
Sushi, Sunset and Bar Dancing
8. Their two black labs who were super excited and quite keen to slurp a little champagne themselves.
Labs and Champagne
9. My new Blackberry Bold in white, also dressed for the occasion!
10. The glimmer on my left hand that reminds me I’m next, yaay! xoxo
*11 Love this awesome two minute video they just posted on their Facebook Wall and YouTube Channel!