Like I said, I’m keeping you posted on how things are “shaping up” at Watson Fitness :) including a hilarious video we shot (right after Nowshad’s first trip to the gym!)
So we go three times a week, Tue/Thur & Sat we get to do couples training too! Plus Zareen Watson has given us a few diet guidelines since as she says, “more than the gym, your body is made in the kitchen.” True that. Working out like a maniac for an hour and then stuffing yourself with junk does sound pretty counter-productive. Here’s a peak at some of her suggestions and you can visit the Watson Fitness Facebook Page for details on all kinds of classes, I’m kinda tempted to join the Zumba crew myself! xoxo
P.S. Say hello to my trainer Hitesh. He’s awesome, explains the benefits of everything we do while focusing on “strengthening my core” and has sweetly warned me that going forward he’s going to have to push me even if it makes me angry *lol*
Remember good footwear is important too, so get trainers with good cushioning and ankle support like these!
Zareen Watson’s Diet Tips!
1. Water as we discussed is very essential to a healthy body.
2. Whey protein makes for an excellent source of supplementary proteins. (Chocolate flavored protein shakes are yummy!)
3. Olives make for a healthy snack. (Great, I love olives!)
4. No mixing and eating large quantities of fruit. (Did not know that!)
5. Salmon is an excellent source rich in omega fats and so if possible please try and include the Salmon omega capsules.
6. Alcohol needs to be severely limited. If having Vodka make sure it is with either soda or tonic. Redbull is a def big no. (Uh oh.)
7. Eat 5 to 6 meals per day (3 main meals and then small snacks in between.)