Photo Credit : PI was pretty psyched to be covering a Priyanka Chopra event; I really like her, but hadn't seen her in-person yet - so was very excited when I heard she'd be unveiling Nikon's new range of cameras (the Nikon 1 V1 and J1). She has always seemed classy, down-to-earth and quite fun, and seeing her at the launch gave me no reason to think otherwise! Best thing is, I think I learned a lot more about Priyanka the person at this event, and of course I want to share it all with you!
Photo Credit : Priyanka Chopra with Nikon spokespeople
1. Her favourite type of photos are those that capture moments - and she is a huge picture person.She likes taking more natural pictures - "fun, happy, sunshine moments" (like someone laughing) rather than posed-for ones. She takes her old Nikon D90 wherever she goes - shoots, outdoors, the likes, and captures tons of photos. We sure wouldn't mind seeing some of those candid shots, PC, wanna share? :)
2. She thinks the most photogenic actors are Rekha and Dharmendra.Someone mentioned that she always goes back in time when answering such questions, and asked her to name some among her contemporaries. She named Katrina, Deepika (who she says has great poise) and Aishwarya.
3. The worst photograph of her was taken by her brother.One day when she was extremely tired, her brother took a photo that featured her passed out on the couch with her mouth wide open. He hid the phone so she couldn't delete it, and then later he even updated her desktop background to feature that photo.
Photo Credit : Priyanka Chopra
4. She has a soft spot for her baby photos.She says her baby photos are among her favourite because they're taken with a lot of love and are "real moments captured in time." Therefore, she tends to prefer them over professional ones.
5. Her favourite possession is an old suitcase filled with pictures of her family - grandfather, great grandfather etc.She said one of her ambitions in life is to someday make a visual family tree, therefore whenever she goes back to her family home, she always tries to find old pictures and keep them. Love this idea!
6. She has a favourite pose.According to her, she spends most of her time striking this pose in her pictures:
Photo Credit : Priyanka Chopra's favourite pose