Sarina Jain is America’s first cross-cultural fitness star and the creator of the Masala Bhangra Workout®. She hosts her own TV segment on Discovery Channel’s Fit TV and introduced her Bhangra/Bollywood-style fitness routine to the US with her first workout tape in 1999.
Psst! If you’d like to share Your Life on My Blog please write to [email protected]. xoxo
1. You won’t believe how much you’ll sweat in this class.
2. You won’t believe how fast time will fly in this class.
3. When you wake up the next morning you’ll be amazed at how sore your quads are!
4. Once you learn the routine you can’t stop smiling as you dance.
5. I started this program out of my parents’ garage.
6. We have instructors not only in the United States but India, the UK, Denmark, UAE, Japan and many more countries.
7. At MB Ambassador trainings, we know each and every single person by name.
8.. You will burn at least 500 calories taking a Masala Bhangra Workout class (depending on the individual).
9. My personal inspiration for creating this workout was my father.
10. The Masala Bhangra Workout was created 12 years ago.
11. You don’t have to be Indian or know anything about the Indian culture to do this workout.
12. After you hear the Masala Bhangra theme song (performed by Jasbir Jassi) once, you won’t be able to get it out of your head.
13. I’m not a Punjabi/Sikhni; I’m a Marwadi!