He’s just a handful of films old in Bollywood, yet Ranveer Singh is a star to reckon with. He has the ladies swooning and is pretty high energy when you meet him in person (which we have).
On his birthday today, we take a look at his diverse style over the past four years:
1) Sherwanis and Anushka Sharma: We like the fact that Ranveer carries off his sherwani’s with suitable poise and aplomb! What we like more however, is his star accessory – actress Anushka Sharma! Her mega-watt smile lights up his garb and we think he should wear her on his arm more often!
2) Hats: With a mean mop of hair on his head, we wonder why Ranveer wears a hat at all. Who doesn’t like his locks flopping on his face in a goofy manner? Yet, in a strange way, these headgear add that dash of charisma with only enhances his devilish demeanor.
3) Jewel-tone jackets: Bright jackets and shirts seem to add perk to this already perky star! Ruby reds, saphire blues and emerald greens do him justice. I only wish he hadn’t teamed the latter with jeans!
4) Edgy Punk: This is a side of Ranveer we haven’s seen before and it might take some getting used to!
5) Leather: Who doesn’t like a ripped man in leather? Leather jackets seem to be Ranveer’s favourite item of clothing!
6) Skin: Skin is always in and we think that Ranveer wears his perfectly!
Here’s wishing Ranveer Singh a very happy birthday from Team MissMalini.