We love vintage, especially if it’s by an iconic fashion house like Christian Dior. Check out these awesome pix shot by Jean-Baptiste Mondino of the drop-dead-gorgeous Marion Cotillard in some of the most emblematic Haute Couture looks created by Christian Dior:
1) Arizona wool coat in cherry red. Haute couture Fall-Winter collection 1948-1949.
2) Abandon dress in black wool. Haute Couture Fall-Winter collection 1948-1949.
3) Porto Rico dress with black and white polka dot. Haute Couture Fall-Winter collection 1954-1955.
4) Portugal evening gown in white organdy with cerise embroidery. Haute Couture Spring-Summer collection 1957.
5) Aventure outfit, jacket with black and white houndstooth, pencil skirt in black wool. Haute Couture collection Spring-Summer 1948.
6) Tourbillon dress and bolero in black crepe wool. Haute Couture collection Fall-Winter 1957-1958.
Aren’t you in fashion heaven?