1. Tarun Balani Collective :: This young drummer has a really energetic language that befits his experiences and journey in the contemporary Jazz world. The Collective comprises of Aditya Balani, Russel William Buss, Julian Heuser Shore and Noam Wiesenberg who are some of the hottest musicians in the NYC Jazz circuit.
2. Marcin Wasilewski Trio :: Forming the core section of famed trumpeter Tomasz Stanko’s troupe Marcin Wasilewski, Slawomir Kurkicwicz (bass) and Michal Miskiewicz (drums) will present an imaginative repertoire of originals mixed with some familiar tunes.
3. Dhruv :: Having seen a sneak preview at the Palm Expo a few months ago, I would recommend NOT missing this electrifying performance by our very own Dhruv Ghanekar, Tala Faral, Sheldon D’silva and Gino Banks.
4. Not just Jazz greats but also Great Jazz… The Jazz Utsav has shifted in the last ten years to present some unknown gems alongside pure geniosity. So get ready to keep an open mind and discover some great music!
5. And finally… you can enjoy all of the above while you sip on something special we call the Frog Quarters, 6 shots of your favourite drink starting at the unbeatable price of Rs.500. Plus a superbly priced Happy Hour menu between 5pm and 8.30pm. Enough said. See you at my quarter. This Jazz Utsav.