5 Things I Learned About MasterChef Australia Judges George Calombaris & Gary MehiganNachiket Shetye , 29 Oct 2012
Gary Mehigan, Dr. Milind Kirtane and George Calombaris
MasterChef Australia Judges George Calombaris & Gary Mehigan are visiting India, and recently surprised diners at South Mumbai restaurant 36 Oak & Barley. We asked Owner & Chef Nachiket Shetye to tell us 5 things he learned from rubbing shoulders with these celebrity chefs, and here’s what he had to say!
1) Gary is a people person and very talkative.
2) George is more reserved and prefers to let his cooking do the talking!
3) According to them, they are more popular in India than they are in Australia.
George Calombaris & Gary Mehigan in India
4) They like simple, clean flavours in food.
5) They are planning a road show in India.
George Calombaris & Gary Mehigan at Nature's Basket