I’m loving my new Android phone btw. I can do SO much more on it too. I’ve currently taken to downloading a ton of Games and Apps to keep me occupied. (On the downside I’m on my phone EVEN more now!) But hey small price to pay to stay constantly connected to YOU! Here’s a look at some of my favorite things on the Android buffet and feel free to suggest some more in the comments below!
PS. Am I the only one who is constantly reminded of the movie Wall-e (especially his girlfriend) whenever I see the little Android robot emoticons? Ya, I didn’t think so :) xoxo
1. Shazam helps you identify songs when you hear them just by listening to them for a few seconds. It’s great because I always find myself wonder what song is that?!
2. Find something on the web that you want to see later? Just put it in your Pocket. It automatically syncs to your phone, tablet or computer so you can view your bookmarks any time, even without an internet connection!
3. I think I told you about Friday already. But it’s definitely in my Top 10!
4. I also told you about Jangle, super fun fast-paced multi-player word game you can play online with friends or simply pass and play!
5. Hello, Instagram! Needless to say this is one of my favorites and mostly the reason I switched to Android! Follow me on Instagram here.
6. A friend of mine just told me about Zedge which offers a massive selection of free ringtones, themes, wallpapers and games for your mobile phone. 7.9 million items shared by more than 23 million Zedge users world-wide. Wowzer. Check out my new Zedge wallpaper and my current ring tone is, you guessed it, Hooka Bar! *LOL*
7. I also love Photo Grid so you don’t spam everyone’s timeline with 15 different pictures of Sushi (case in point!) you can Photo Grid them into one yummy Instagram! Again super easy to use and lots of variety when it comes to your grid selection.
8. TripIt is a must have for this #DesiGirlTraveler because this trip planner keeps all your travel info in one place. No more scavenging through emails to find your PNR number. once you sign up you just forward your confirmation email to [email protected] and it automatically grabs all the info for you! #Epic
9. Needless to say WhatsApp is awesome (and FREE!) The only downside of leaving BlackBerry behind for me was BlackBerry Messenger but now that I’m using WhatsApp I’m actually enjoying all the fun groups we’ve created! Plus how cute are their emoticons?! It’s like my own virtual sticker collection :)
10. And if you’re major apprehension about moving to an Android phone was the touch screen then SwiftKey is about to become your new best friend! This app learns from you to offer better auto-corrections and next-word predictions!
Oh and PS. deffy get the Android Advanced Task Killer that helps you quit applications running background because you’re bound to forget once you start playing! Happy Apping! xoxo