The debut edition of the Blenders Pride Indore Fashion Week 2013 which took place last week saw a number of high profile designers – like Rocky S. and Jatinn Kochhar – participating. Of course, many of the designers had show-stoppers to add that extra edge of glamour to their shows.
Kashmera Shah, Payal Rohatgi, Mugdha Godse, Zulfi Sayyed and Simran Kaur Mundi were among them. See all of their photos here!
1) Kashmera Shah for Rocky S: Oomph girl Kashmera shows off her sexiness in a dress that shows off her ample cleavage, and lots of leg. She pulls it off without looking cheesy. Nice!
2) Mugdha Godse for Aslam Khan: Although this look is rather simple, the outfit by Aslam Khan is heavily embroidered with chikankari work. We only wish the designer had styled Mugdha a bit more princess-like!
3) Payal Rohatgi and Sangram Singh for Sanjana Jon: I’m not a fan of these outfits. The outfit Payal is wearing looks similar to anything available at your neighborhood boutique, and Sangram wearing a sherwani over jeans isn’t doing it for me.
4) Jyoti Rana and Zulfi Sayyed for Mumtaz Khan: I love the bright coloured Pathani suit worn with a black waistcoat by Zulfi, but Jyoti Rana’s outfit is a bit too busy. Looks like the designer was a bit too inspired by the film Sulfi’s fim, Taj Mahal.
5) Simran Kaur Mundi for Jatinn Kochhar: This is perhaps, my favourite look on the ramp from Indore. With over two decades in the fashion business behind him, Jatinn Kochhar knows how to show-off a woman’s body, and this draped black number shows off Simran’s curves to perfection.
Which is your favourite look from among these?