If you’re looking for really smokey eyes then THIS is how it’s done!
1. Put a little loose powder under your eye so it can catch any black eye shadow that falls and be swept off easily once you’re done.
2. Remember, when applying eye shadow do it in layers like you would nail polish, (PS. this requires patience!)
3. Layering means the darkest black will be closest to your lash line and then you blend it all up and out.
4. Don’t cross the socket area when applying dark eye shadow so you have some place to blend, otherwise you might end up looking like a raccoon!
5. Use a gel liner because you get definition and you can blend it into a smokey eye as well!
6. Smokey eyes with charcoal brown look very romantic :)
7. Use a hint of silver on the inside corner of your eye to catch the light and open up your eye! (You can even add corner lashes for more drama.)
And voila you’re a champagne caviar kinda girl :)
Beauty School: Makeup With Marvie Beck – Prepping Your Skin & Eyebrows.
Beauty School: Makeup With Marvie Beck – Easy Eye Makeup!
Beauty School: Makeup With Marvie Beck – Flawless Skin & Luscious Lips!
Beauty School: Makeup With Marvie Beck – Quick Updos & Finishing Touches.
Pix Khyati Gandhi for MissMalini