Light painting is a photographic technique where the exposure is made with moving lights. This creates a very graphic effect and you can write or paint whatever you want with lights! Here are some of the images I have painted just for you :)
In this photo blog I will tell you how you can too can create your own photo painting!
1. A camera capable of long exposure (preferably a DSLR or a digital camera.)
2. A tripod stand
3. A flashlight (bulb or a torch)
4. A dark location
1. Set the camera on the tripod stand so that you get a perfect image.
2. Take a sample shot with the flashlight to verify that your composition is ok.
3. Set the exposure to a long value and stop the aperture.
4. Make sure you are in a dark location.
5. Press the click button and once the shutter is open, use the flashlight to paint the images.
6. You can paint till your shutter shuts.
Now try painting your own photos and tell me how it went! :)