The autumn/winter 2013 season may be a few months away but why not take a jump start with one of the hottest hair trends to emerge from the runways of Milan and Paris. I’m talking about the glam ponytail that was spotted at Dsquared2 and Moschino. Sam McKnight, Creative Director of Pantene is the mane man! He shares with us how to achieve this polished yet playful look.
You can easily recreate this look at home by following these easy peasy steps.
1) Always start with freshly washed and conditioned hair – it’s the foundation to building a good hairstyle.
2) Before, blow drying add a moisturizing cream to the ends and the top to tame fly- aways.
3) Blow you hair away from your face, using a round brush.
4) Create a low masculine side-part and spray with hairspray.
5) Gather the hair and tie with a hooked elastic band.
6) Next, using a curling iron, curl pieces of your hair in random sections to create a soft bend in the ponytail.
7) Finish the look with more hairspray.
Voila! A polish pony. So will you be trying this look out?