Photographer Maul Gohel is a graduate in photography from the New York Film Academy. He was awarded the Best Photographer Advertising & Commercial by Fashion TV Photographers Award at the recently concluded Cannes Film Festival 2013.
He shares some his photographs from Cannes with us. Check them out:
1. Fashion Has No Age – Fashion doesn’t come with rules. It’s the new way of being independent and free. Beautiful and chaotic atmosphere at Cannes Film Festival 2013.
2. Limelight – Everyone in Cannes is in the lime light and in focus, not to forget even nature is in swing of things at the Cannes Film Festival.
3. Nature – The green tree and the azure blue water and still objects around complementing each other.
4. Fashion Portrait of French Women – She was most creative stranger I have met in Cannes. She didn’t know English and I don’t know French. Yet, we spent an hour pouring over my art books and discussing via sign language, all the international work including the famous shot of Bob Marley portrayed at the gallery.
5. That Golden Feeling – After the awards, the feeling was so connected, the golden ring has finally come up to my life.
6. Portrait Classic – Met this young chap who is a European comedian and was featured in one of the films during the Cannes Film Festival 2013.
7. Day Dreamer – Charging up for all the energy, chaos and madness to start in the evening till dawn at Cannes.
8. Spotlight – You never want to miss the high-energy feeling of this festival where stars and artists come are always in the spotlight.