Remember reading about Rihanna’s fave bag here, last year? A limited edition Gucci ‘Boston’ bag, created to benefit UNICEF’s ‘Schools for Asia’ and ‘Schools for Africa’ initiatives. Well, the Italian fashion house is back now with a new model – for the cause.
This time, the house’s signature ‘Nice’ shopper bag was given a facelift by way of antique rose micro Guccissima leather. Like? I certainly do, and it has mainly to do with the not-in-your-face branding. The Gucci UNICEF 2013 bag’s currently available in Gucci stores across India, and comes with the pesky ‘price upon request’ tag. As in previous years, Gucci will donate 25 percent of the retail price of each bag towards the UNICEF initiatives, which aim to provide access to quality education for millions of the most vulnerable children.
Psst! Here are the store listings…
– The Galleria, Trident, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
– Palladium Annexe, High Street Phoenix, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013
– Shopping Arcade, The Oberoi, New Delhi, Dr Zakir Hussain Marg, New Delhi – 100 003
– DLF Emporio, Vasant Kunj, Phase 2, New Delhi – 110 070
– The Oberoi, Gurgaon, 443, Udyog Vihar, Phase V, Gurgaon – 122 016